Roofing Contractor Friendswood
Helping Hands Handyman in Friendswood has several different roofing materials that we use to cater to the varying tastes of our customers including aluminized steel, air blown, dead-level, and special steep asphalt, fiberglass, and other alloy based shingles, bituminous and asphaltic materials, slate, thatch, polycarbonate sheeting, tiles, polyester, waterproof supplies, and many other roofing materials that stress durability, reliability, and style. Helping Hands Handyman has several production facilities that mass-produce roofing materials in the Friendswood roofing sector.
Residential Roofing Services
Helping Hands Handyman provides residential roofing materials and roofing type for the Friendswood roofing industry. On average, a home's roof must be replaced, or at least repaired, every decade. Helping Hands Handyman guarantees much longer lasting roofing material but we felt it was pertinent to give you the average in the Friendswood roofing industry.
Helping Hands Handyman is well aware that one must choose the right roofing materials to ensure a sturdy and stylish support structure in Friendswood .We are also aware that you don't want to compromise value for design. Helping Hands Handyman ensures the ideal solution for your residential roofing needs in the Friendswood roofing sector. Helping Hands Handyman will customize our Friendswood roofing materials according to your unique needs. Some of the roofing variations Helping Hands Handyman provides in the Friendswood roofing sector include:
- Friendswood metal roofing specialist. Metal roofing essentially consists of sheeting using galvanized steel (i.e., metal tiles or pieces). If you are looking for a lightweight, durable, portable, biodegradable, energy efficient, flexible, and element (fire, wind) resistant Friendswood roofing alloy look no further.
- Helping Hands Handyman has a great deal of experience with tile roofing in Friendswood. Tile roofing is known for durability, being fire resistant but also being stylish.
- Shingle roofing is very popular in the Friendswood area. Roofing shingles consist of sheet materials that overlap one another individually. The customer has a choice between an amalgamation of different minerals and materials including composites, fibreglass, wood, and ceramics. Helping Hands Handyman recommends fibreglass shingles over paper and wood based shingles because they are less of a fire hazard.
- Flat roofing consists of horizontal sheathing or insulation. This is in stark contrast to a veranda-esque arrangement such as a shingle roof and is more commonly used in commercial applications. Flat roofing is not recommended for colder climates, as flat Friendswood roofing materials-such as gravel-are not impermeable to aqueous solutions, such as ice.
Helping Hands Handyman is also a certified roof repair specialist. If your roof requires repair due to environmental damage or age; we can have a new roof on your Friendswood area home in record time.
Residential Roofing Repair
Helping Hands Handyman also provides Friendswood roofing repair services if you simply want to repair your damaged roof instead of replacing it altogether. We believe there are several reasons why roofs eventually need to be repaired, but there are certain environmental factors in particular that can accelerate the erosion process. For instance, we believe that the number one cause of roofing damage is lack of maintenance. An initial kink or problem that is ignored can rapidly spread across the roof. Moreover, Helping Hands Handyman is well aware of the damage that Mother Nature can inflict on a roof. Continuous weathering via rain, hail, ice and wind will have an eventual toll on even the sturdiest of roofs. However, improper assembly and poor roofing design choices can also exacerbate roofing problems exponentially. For instance, improper or incompatible use of Friendswood roofing materials can cause significant problems. Furthermore, the improper assembly or implementation of said roofing materials (i.e., frail roof structure that causes sagging) can also cause significant roofing damage.
Fortunately, we strive to provide the best roofing repair service in the Friendswood area. Our roofers are dedicated, innovative, experienced, and educated and have a passion for all things roofing. They take great pride in the happiness and comfort that their roofing services provide for our Friendswood roofing clients. Moreover, Helping Hands Handyman provides several roofing services at very affordable rates. We also provide emergency repair services as well as scheduled repairs that work at your convenience.
In addition, Helping Hands Handyman believes that haste equals waste. We will always consult you on the materials, costs, and estimated repair time before any repairs are initiated. Helping Hands Handyman is very flexible and can perform repairs on sloped or flat roofs, including performing asphalt and shingle installation as well as flashing and fascias.
Hence, we are dedicated to providing the best possible service quickly-without breaking the bank. This “trifecta” based company philosophy is what drives Helping Hands Handyman to become the industry leader that we are today. Please contact us today for your city roofing repair and installation needs and we guarantee we will not leave you disappointed.
Commercial Roofing Services
Helping Hands Handyman provides roofing, commercial and industrial services. We use state-of-the-art roofing materials and top-grade engineering to meet your professional roofing standards. For instance, Helping Hands Handyman uses reflective coating on commercial roofs as a cost effective means to enhance longevity and lessen internal temperature. Moreover, we also provide other commercial and industrial roofing services, including restorations, maintenance, full roof installations, and pre-evaluation and prognosis reports. Below, are some of the Friendswood roofing systems that we provide to cater to your unique needs:
- Built-Up roofing Systems: Helping Hands Handyman can implement built-up roofing using tar and gravel materials. Using tar and gravel and the built-up roofing system is tried-and-true, and less expensive than its counterparts on large industrial or commercial buildings.
- EPDM roofing System: We also use ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) as an industrial and commercial roofing system. EPDM is durable, versatile, and easy to employ. The EPDM roofing system consists of a highly efficient and effective synthetic compound made of rubber.
- Modified Bitumen roofing System: Helping Hands Handyman also uses MBRF due to its ease of maintenance, and superior flexibility compared to the tar based built-up roofing system. Furthermore, it does not emit any fumes, has an average lifespan of 30 years, and is ideal for low or flat pitches.
- White Membrane roofing System; In addition, we currently use a white membrane roofing system as an EPDM variant. That is, we infuse it with titanium dioxide to reflect UV rays, thereby preventing damage to the polymer.
- Metal roofing System: Moreover, Helping Hands Handyman recommends metal roofing due to its perfect balance between durability and style. Metal roofing is also fire resistant, immune to most elemental forces, and energy efficient.
- Green roofing System: For the ecologically conscious, we provide a green roof solution...literally. We can completely or partially cover your roof with vegetation and fauna. However, a water retardant membrane, drainage and irrigation system, and root barrier are installed underneath.
Thus, Helping Hands Handyman provides a diverse array of industrial and commercial roofing solutions. We also provide an exhaustive roof maintenance system to ensure your new roof will be your last.
Commercial Roof Maintenance Programs in Friendswood
Helping Hands Handyman ensures that all our roofing products are top-of-the-line, AAA, roofing products. However, we are also well aware that eventually roofs will need to undergo some form of maintenance. Fortunately, roofing maintenance is generally very minimal and can be undertaken rather quickly and easily, with no hassles. We strongly believe that a routine roofing maintenance program can increase the life of your roof by up to 100% in the long-term.
Moreover, Helping Hands Handyman consists of a highly trained team of dedicated roofing professionals that can perform a routine maintenance check-up on your industrial or commercial roof to ensure that everything is up to speed. Furthermore, we will work around your schedule to ensure that our inspections are done at a convenient time for you with minimal disruption.
In addition, we can provide an annual or bi-annual gutter cleaning. Similar to going to the dentist, annual checkups will ensure that problems are fixed quickly and effectively while they are still small. Helping Hands Handyman will also ensure that roofing costs are kept to a minimum. While some may claim that annual roofing maintenance programs will cost more in the short term, we can assure you that roofing costs will be 10 times more if negligence leads to roof failure or complete roof collapse due to a small problem that quickly spread across the roof. In effect, a complete roof rehaul is something you want to avoid at all costs due to the time, money, and inconvenience problems it causes.
Fortunately, Helping Hands Handyman has several roofing maintenance program options at your disposal. For instance, we provide a 24/7 emergency roofing maintenance plan for complete peace of mind. We can also provide a fixed-annual, or bi-annual roofing maintenance plan as your needs require. In addition, Helping Hands Handyman ensures that our roofing maintenance programs are always value conscious, reliable, thorough, effective, and customer driven. In fact, we believe that customer delight breeds customer loyalty and we always place our customers first. Please do not hesitate to contact Helping Hands Handyman for your roofing maintenance program needs.